When the body aches, massage is one of the most effective solutions to make you relax. You can call a masseuse, but you can also really massage your own body at home. However, if you want the best relaxation massage to get rid of tension instead of muscle soreness, we suggest you try massage gold coast read this.
This is a guide to do the right massage to relieve aches. Massage triggers a body response that focuses on feeling relaxed. Therefore, massage can make the muscles relax and reduce stress hormones in the body. In addition, massage can also improve blood circulation to relieve muscle aches and reduce some stresses. Here are a variety of recommended massage methods based on aching body locations:
How to massage your aching hands. This technique can be used for those of you who every day use your hands and fingers to work. So that the hands are not stiff and are not at risk of carpal tunnel syndrome, let’s follow these steps:
– Raise your left hand up with your palm facing out.
– You can use your right hand to pull your fingers on your left hand back and forth until some stretch can be felt.
– Hold each position for five minutes then repeat this on your right hand.
How to massage yourself when the shoulder or your back is aching. This technique is very suitable for you who sit in front of the computer all day. Follow these steps to relieve some aches:
– Intertwine both hands behind the neck.
– Press both sides of the neck gently using the bottom of the hand.
– With both hands still interwoven, massage the neck slowly from top to bottom.
– Tilt your head to the left then press the muscles along the right side of the neck to the shoulders.
– Repeat alternately with the other side.
– Finally, stretch your head back and hold it for 20 seconds.
22/45 Lancashire Drive Mudgeeraba Queensland 4213
0488 841 903